Synopsis: Good. Succinct.
- Learned that the US justice system is unfair and biased.
- Police have been know to skip over evidence.
- Corruption is a problem.
- Basic training for police officers is not high and they need more training to deal with societies problems.
- There is still a tendency to judge people by their appearances. There are still a lot of assumptions by people in power. More testing needed.
- Gained a different perspective on how the US treats people. There are still many biases.
- This book has opened her eyes and made her think more critically about justice and laws.
- Gained a perspective on how important rights are. Everyone deserves to know what their rights are.
- Understands the importance of the need to fix the system.
- The US is not cohesive in its laws. It varies from state to state. It needs a more unified vision.